Talk:Legend of the Five Rings Wiki
"you are more than welcome," not 'then;' can't fix it b/c page is protected?
Replacing the wiki iconEdit
- I like the new one you're suggesting. The enclosing circle gives it more definition. --Morbus Iff (talk) 11:55, 15 October 2017 (UTC)
I'd like to see Fiction added to the front page, as it is one of the primary ways the story will move forward. Given that I have no one to play with (wah, wah), it's of prime interest to me, and I'll help keep those things updated. --Morbus Iff (talk) 12:00, 15 October 2017 (UTC)
Planning for GrowthEdit
G'day. I'd like to propose the following revision to the front page boxes:
|Left side||Right side|
- Okay after the migration break, here were my thoughts: "About", "Help", and the wanna help box stay the same.
- I would split the "Content" box into four: "The Great Clans" (probably without the header just pretty pictures), "LCG", "Lore", and "Other Games".
- I would get rid of most other stuff. I think I would like to get rid of "News" and "Media" as boxes but I like general overwatch pages which list FFG videos and articles. Perhaps have a box named "Resources". - Yanderesliver (talk) 07:54, 24 October 2017 (UTC)
- Sorry for the delay. I knew the migration was coming, but not that it was gonna last that long.
- Regarding the "Content" box: In the RPG beta, they mention the Mantis Clan and the Minor Clans, so I agree with losing "The Great Clans" as a header and making that section more generic (which would allow us to add in Mantis and Minor pictures at a later date). "Lore" is fine with me, too. Not sure I like the whole "LCG" and "Other Games" split, but it's fine for now (though I suspect "Other Games" will start ballooning out more once the RPG and board games finalize).
- As for the rest of the stuff, I'd be super happy to get rid of the "News" and "Media" boxes, and maybe just combine them into a single FFG company page, and then stick just a link under "Resources" as "FFG Updates" or something. I'm not super thrilled with the idea of maintaining a front page full of links that make you leave the site (and, in hindsight, fully on board with you removing the AEG wiki link; I had added it to be "friendly" only, really). I think people will use the Reddit and FFG forums more for "news", and the wiki should mostly be focussed on taking all the little "bits and pieces" of everything and turning them into cohesive wholes. --Morbus Iff (talk) 13:32, 25 October 2017 (UTC)
- No problem. I think we are all surprised how long this took.
- I think we have an agreement here. I will make a mock up an updated version in a sandbox. So we can see how this looks. :) - Yanderesliver (talk) 06:41, 26 October 2017 (UTC)